Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I Am Moving Back To Massachusettes!
My husband and I have been stationed in Las Vegas Nevada for the Airforce for the past 5 years. I have never liked it here. We were scheduled to be out for December of 2011, but we put in for early seperation and it was accepted for December 15th of this year. We are finally out of here! I will certainly miss my friends that I have made out here. They have been like a second family. On the other hand, I am thrilled to get my children closer to their real family. My sister has two daughters in close age with my two children. I am eager to unite them all. Right in line with my husband, my mom and sister are my best friends, so it is truely exciting to know I am headed back home. I will, however, have to take another grueling 6 hour flight on a plane with two kids, plus two animals! My girlfriend may fly with me for support. My dad is flying out here on the 7th od December to drive back to MA with my husband in the Uhaul. What an ordeal! It shall be interesting, to say the least. I look forward to what is to come. It is the next chapter in ourt life, and it should be a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unit 4
ReplyDeleteI am so proud that you are getting to move closer to your family.
Thanks!!!!!! Me too :)
ReplyDelete