Thursday, October 28, 2010
My Final Paper
Well, I have jump started my research this week! Originally, I was doing my paper on autism. I was going to argue that there is not enough available resources for parents coping with autism. But, quite the contrary, I learned that my idea for the paper may not work. I decided instead to write about how much is avaiable for parents who have autistic children. I was reading and reading, realizing that there are so many support groups, and much learned about autism. So, I decided it would be much easier to write about the understand, coping, and support help that there is for parents. You can see my othline in our discussion. Can anyone read it and send me suggestions through the discussion board? I feel good about my outline, but sometimes after going at something non stop, I don't see it the way an outsider would. I am completely open to suggestions. My husband is not so great at writing papers, so his imput is almsot not even there! He can tell you anything about history though! I hope to get some good feedback. How are you doing on your paper? If anyone wants a second opinion, I am here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unit 6
ReplyDeleteIt is not slow for me.
I wonder why it is so deathly slow on my end? Otherwise my computer works well. Just one of those things I suppose.
ReplyDelete